View count: 20456
Master program / Degree requirementsMaster program (Please refer to required courses in Master program)
For fulltime students and part-time students:
- minimum credits for graduation: 30 credits, including 6 credits in master's thesis, 2 credits in seminar on special topics, 2 credits in research on special topics, 6 credits in selectively required courses, and 14 credits in selective courses.
- Additional degree requirements, if any, can be found in the book of general information for admission.
- If you choose to major in the field of biology materials, additional courses of that field are required. (See the regulations of required course of our master program)
- Selectively required courses refer to courses whose id codes start with 「625M.」
- Students admitted to enter this department after 2006 should meet the requirements of 「Foreign Language Proficiency Standard for graduate students in NTU Department of Forestry and Resource Conservation.」
Click Here to Visit the Online Course Information, NTU