Faculty Positions Announcement-"Silviculture" or "Tree Physiology" area
Faculty Positions Announcement
The School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University currently has an opening in "Silviculture" or "Tree Physiology" area.
Position Type: Full-time Professor, Associate Professor, or Assistant Professor to commence on August 1, 2020.
A Ph.D. in one fo the above mentioned areas or related disciplines is required, preferably with teaching or postdoctoral experiences.
Qualified applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. A curriculum vita and a letter specifying the research focus and the position applied for (i.e., position of Professor, Associate Professor, or Assistant Professor).
2. A certified photocopy of the Ph.D. diploma.
3. Applicants applying for the rank of Assistant Professor are also required to submit official graduate school academic transcripts (photocopy not accepted).
4. A list of publications published after August 1, 2013, and four hard copies for each of the listed publications. Applicants applying for the rank of Assistant Professor are also required to submit four hard copies of Ph.D. thesis. Please designate one publication as the representative paper. The representative paper must be a journal research article published after August 1, 2015 in a SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal, with the applicant either as the first or corresponding author. The selected representative paper must already be published in hard copy or in electronic form with specific volume and page numbers. Should there be one or more co-authors, a consent form must be signed by all co-authors and submitted along with the representative paper.
5. A summary of research accomplishments and future research objectives.
6. A teaching proposal
[Teaching proposal should include at least one course syllabus of Silviculture, Tree Physiology, or Tree Ecophysiology. ]
7. Two letters of reference (Email is acceptable).
Please mail the required documents in hard copy to the address below. The documents must be received by January 20, 2020.
Chair of Faculty Search Committee
School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University
1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
As the leading university in Taiwan, the National Taiwan University respects, appreciates, and encourages diversity.
國立臺灣大學教師資格審查代表作合著人證明 (Chinese Version, For Reference Only)